Dr. Zhou is especially exceptional when it comes to working with you to ease the financial burden of dental care. We are very honest and up-front regarding the dental treatment required. We will perform only work that is necessary for your dental health.
The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is important to us, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and the paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
We are in network with the MOST of the dental insurances:
- Delta Dental
- The Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS)
- GEHA Connection Dental Federal
- GEHA Connection Dental Plus
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- The HealthCare Solutions Group, Inc.
- Humana Dental Insurance Company (CA, MA, MO, IL, SC, NC)
- Principal Financial Group
- Renaissance Dental
- United Healthcare
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)
- United Concordia